Newmark System's Accessories
All of our joysticks are constructed with high impact ABS plastic. Up to three pushbutton momentary contact switches can be mounted for added functions and features. The pushbuttons could be programmed to teach and playback positions or perhaps trigger an external device that is connected to the digital I/O port on the NSC motion controller. All joysticks are provided with a 6 ft strain relief cable assembly that plugs into all NSC Series controllers.
Looking for a way to connect a serial device to the USB port on your PC or Mac? Our USB High Speed Serial Adapter provides a simple and reliable solution. This adapter is broadly recommended by serial device manufacturers due to its dependability and "Best in Class" compatibility.
- Certified: Microsoft WHQL approved
- High Speed: Supports 230 Kbps - twice the speed of a built in serial port
- Detachable Cable: Use adapter with any USB cable (up to 5 meters long)
- LED: Shows adapter status and data activity
- Plug & Play: Appears as standard COM port
- Mobile: Easy to carry - weighs just 2 oz.
- Bus Powered: No external power adapter required
- Analytic Tools: Includes Windows line monitor and data trace software
- Field Upgrade: Easy to update over time with free software downloads
- Easy Expansion: Supports use of multiple adapters on one PC