- We use UPS by default for most of our shipping.
- You may request alternative shipping methods or ship on your own account.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping and any applicable duties and taxes.
- Actual shipping charges will be determined and added to the invoice at the time of shipping. Please contact us if you require an exact shipping quote prior to shipment.
- All shipments are standard FCA without insurance. The customer may request insurance for a shipment by indicating on their purchase order, in which case we will add the insurance cost to the invoice at the time of shipment.
How to Buy
- You can contact us directly with your order or make a purchase online via our secure Shopping Cart. We accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We bill US currency.
- We also offer a net 30 day payment option. Just email or fax a Purchase Order. To set up an account, please provide three credit references in North America with direct phone numbers.
- Outside the USA, please contact us to setup payment terms or make a purchase online.
- We also accept payment by cheque, money order, or bank wire. To set up an account, we may request credit references. Please contact us to discuss payment terms.
- Current prices for all our products are always clearly listed on our web site.
- The “Typical Lead Time” quoted represents the typical time from order entry (not order receipt) until order shipment. Orders received after 2 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (GMT -0800) will not be entered until the following business day.
- Lead-times listed are typical for low quantities. Actual lead times may vary depending on current stock and production workload. If the actual lead time will be greater than that listed, we will let you know when you place your order.