Founded in 1995, Newmark Systems builds motion control and positioning equipment solutions for research and manufacturing specializing in custom applications and turnkey solutions using state-of-the art CAD/CAM techniques in the design process for accuracy and quick turnaround. Newmark is continually expanding its product line to accommodate customer demand for cost effective solutions to a wide spectrum of positioning needs, and takes pride in the quality of our products.
To be the leading provider of products and services in the motion control, robotics and positioning equipment market while:
- Achieving and maintaining an above-average return on investment for the company as measured in terms of return on equity, revenue growth, and operating profit.
- Maintaining or achieving the number one or two positions in addressed market segments in terms of customer satisfaction, product functionality and technological leadership.
- Treating all employees with respect and rewarding both group and individual performance that exceeds commitments and expectations.
Values and Beliefs
Since Newmark was founded, we have operated in accordance with a set of core values and beliefs, which are critical to our continued success as a company, and as individuals.
Conduct business on the highest ethical basis
- Truth, honesty, and integrity in all of our dealings with other people allow us to always be proud of our association with Newmark Systems.
Thrive on innovation
- Invent new technologies, define new markets, and build products that are the best in their class.
- Deliver solutions to customers that make their work easier, more efficient, and more cost effective.
Treat people, as you would like to be treated
- This fundamental principle applies to customers, vendors, and fellow employees.
For our customers
- Deliver the best and most innovative products
- Maintain total confidentiality about each customer’s business.
- Provide the highest level of service.
For our employees
- Hire the best and treat them well.
- Provide a first class working environment.
- Offer the opportunity to participate in the ownership and economic success of the company.