Newmark Systems RMA Policy
- All returns must have an RMA number issued to customer from Newmark Systems, prior to any product being returned. Our customer service team will issue an RMA number via e-mail. A Detailed description of the failure for each part returned must be included with the return shipment. Newmark Systems has the right to refuse any shipment at the customer’s expense if the RMA number is not clearly referenced on the box or packing slip.
- Purchase order is required for all non-warranty repairs. Purchase order is also required for FA of non-warranty products (See “Failure Analysis (FA) Fee”).
- Freight charges for returning the RMA to Newmark Systems will be at the customer’s expense.
Returned products must be shipped in protected containers and properly packaged to prevent any physical damage. Any transportation damage will be the responsibility of the sender.
FAILURE ANALYSIS (FA) FEE:
If the FA conducted by Newmark Systems determines the customer is at fault for the non-functional unit, the customer will incur a $175 charge for standard product, and $450 for vacuum compatible, extended temperature, custom products. If the customer would like the unit to be shipped back as-is without repair, Newmark Systems will do so and the FA charges will apply. Freight will be at the customer’s expense. Newmark Systems will notify the customer of the results of the FA.
STATUS OF RMA:
Should you require an update on the status of your returned product, please contact RMA Coordinator via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-830-0621.
- Shipping– Customer shall prepay shipping charges for products returned to Newmark Systems for warranty service and Newmark Systems shall pay for return of products to customer (by Ground Transportation). However, customer shall pay all shipping charges, duties and taxes for products returned by Newmark Systems to international country.
- N.P.F (No Problem Found):If any product returned is determined NPF by Newmark Systems, the customer may be assessed the returned freight and service charge on the product. Units will be charged as identified under “Failure Analysis (FA) Fee”.
- Non-Warranty Repairs: Non-warranty repairs are warranted for 30 days except cases where repeat of original failure is caused by customer error.
An FA charge will be incurred (as stated in Failure Analysis (FA) Fee) if NPF and no repair is needed. NPF situations can be nonproductive. Newmark Systems encourages customers to trouble shoot machine malfunctions with their technician or with Newmark Systems Technical Support before filing an RMA to return the product. Our experience has found that many times this will restore machine–down situations faster than waiting for a no-trouble-found (NPF) product to cycle through FA/repairs.