[vc_row row_type=”2″ page_title=”page-title-x” blox_padding_top=”35″ blox_padding_bottom=”35″ blox_dark=”true” blox_bgcolor=”#1e73be”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
All of Newmark’s standard products (those that appear on our website) are backed by a 10 day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items in good, saleable, unmarked condition within 10 days of the purchase date for a refund, less applicable shipping costs. Credit will be issued only after receipt of product and evaluation of condition.
• Note: Custom designed products and vacuum compatible products cannot be returned.
Warranty and Repair
- All standard products are warrantied against defects in manufacture and design for one full year from the purchase date. This warranty excludes products that have been misused, modified, or disassembled by the customer. Misuse includes operating the devices in abnormal conditions, such as in extreme temperatures, in proximity of radiation or strong magnets, or in wet environments. If you are unsure whether the conditions in which you will use them are acceptable, please contact our applications engineers to find out.
- If you receive a damaged or incomplete shipment, please contact us as soon as possible (within 10 days) for an immediate repair or replacement. After 10 days, additional handling fees may apply.
- If you are having trouble with a Newmark product, our application engineers can diagnose and solve the problem on the phone or by email. If the product needs repairs, we will assign an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number you can use to return the product to Newmark for repairs.
- For products covered by warranty, we will repair or replace the defective device free of charge. The customer is responsible only for the cost of the return shipping to Newmark. Newmark will pay for the shipping back to the customer.
- For products not covered by warranty, we will assess the cost of repair and offer a quote to the customer after we receive the returned merchandise. The customer is responsible for the costs of the repair and of shipping both ways.
- This warranty and satisfaction guarantee applies only to our standard products listed on our web site. We will offer a warranty on non-standard, custom products on a case-by-case basis.
- Any products that have come in contact with biological specimens or hazardous materials cannot be returned.
Limitation of Liability
- Newmark’s devices are not intended for use in any critical medical, aviation, or military applications or situations where a product’s use or failure could cause personal injury, death, or damage to property. Newmark disclaims any and all liability for injury or other damages resulting from the use of our products.